Harvest time is around the corner!
Thornappled!, one of Thornapple Elementary’s greatest traditions and biggest fundraisers is coming to your neighborhood October 1 – 19.
Apple reservation forms will be arriving this week via your child’s backpack. Order your red apple ($25) or gold apple ($50) and support Thornapple Elementary, as 100% of the proceeds will benefit our school.
Don’t forget you can send an apple to your own home, a friend and even your child’s classroom!
Need more information? Visit https://thornappleelementarypto.wordpress.com/thornappled/
We could use a couple more “harvesters”! If you are interested in being part of this wonderful community fundraising event please email Angela Chopp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Party Planners Needed!!!!
Please visit the link: http://signup.com/go/XLmmYwA
To sign up for party planning! We need you to make these parties happen, the kids absolutely love them!
- Your Name
- Your child’s teacher’s name
- Party you are planning: Halloween, Winter, Valentines or all three!
You can contact me, Ann Offer, if you have any questions, email@example.com or 616.821.1120
Kindergarten Lunchroom Helpers
Kindergarten Lunchroom Helpers are parents/family members who come help with the many lunchtime needs. Opening items, encouraging eating, and working on general lunchroom manners will keep you busy from 12:20-12:40. We welcome any help after volunteer consent forms have been received by the school. If you would like to participate with recess, plan to arrive at 12:00.
**You can do this once, once a week or once a month! No repeating committment required! **
Sign Up for Helpers: http://signup.com/go/wvguPGW
- FHPS Half Day – AM Only (11:55am Dismissal) – September 28, 2018
- Thornappled! – October 1, 2018 – October 19, 2018
- PTO General Board Meeting – October 23, 2018
- FHPS Half Day – AM Only (11:55am Dismissal) – October 26, 2018
- Fall Book Fair – October 19th – November 2nd, 2018
- MLK King’s Feast – November 2nd, 2018