Hey all! I was premature in sending the blast this week, so please, disgard the previous and read this one! Sorry – it was a busy (but successful) weekend for the PTO! Thanks for understanding!
AppleSeed Golf Scramble – THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
General PTO Meeting – Tuesday, October 3 at 9:30 am or 7:00 pm
Spirit Day – October 13th
Spirit day fundraiser for Helen Devos Children’s Hospital.
“Hello, my name is Elijah and I’m a 4th grader in Mrs. Ebels class. I’m going to talk to you about our next spirit day fundraiser, which is going to be Pajama Day!
My sister is going through treatment for cancer at Helen Devos Children’s hospital. Cancer is not contagious like a cold or flu. So you can’t catch it from someone. But the treatment for cancer is very painful and stressful for children. Many children have to live at the hospital for weeks while they are going through treatment. So the hospital likes to plan fun things for the children to help cheer them up. Our donations from spirit day will go to the hospital so they can continue to spread cheer to the children staying there. Please bring a $1.00 ( but I also encourage you to go to your piggy banks, any extra change you bring will add up quickly!) and join us for a pajama day!
Thank you for your time,
- General Board Meeting October 3, 2017 at 9:30 am – 11:00 am
- PTO Committee Chair Meeting October 3, 2017 at 6:15 pm – 7:00 pm
- General Board Meeting October 3, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Spirit Day – Pajama Day (Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital) **updated** – October 13, 2017
- FHPS Half Day – AM Only (11:55am Dismissal) October 27, 2017
- Halloween Parties October 31, 2017 at 2:15 pm – 3:15 pm (Parade starts at 2:15pm, parties to follow)