2019 Apple Seed – Parent’s Night Out
Apple Seed tickets are now available!
Want to purchase your ticket with cash or check? Ticket purchase forms will go home via your child’s backpack this week.
To pay online, send payment to email@example.com. If you can, select that you’re sending to a friend to avoid fees and also include a note that it is for the Apple Seed.
For more event details visit:
GRG Pre-Registration Information
**Registration is open at Grand Rapids Gymnastics for our Parent’s Night Out Fundraiser!**
To register your child(ren), call GRG at 616-975-2992 or stop by 1601 Galibraith Ave SE – mention Thornapple Parent’s Night Out Event
GRG will take payment at time of registration.
Pre-registration will allow for easier drop-off on the day of the event. They will also be able to staff the event accordingly!
Grand Rapids Gymnastics has made their gym available for Thornapple students (ages 4 years and up) on Friday, April 26th so that parents may attend the Apple Seed – Parent’s Night Out fundraiser. GRG will also donate 50% of the proceeds they receive that evening back to Thornapple Elementary.
April 26, 2019
6 – 10pm
Pricing for 4 hours
$20 for 1st child
$15 for 2nd child
$15 for 3rd child and family rate of 4+ children
Children should wear athletic type clothing: no buttons, snaps, zippers, no jeans. Long hair tied back. Leave valuables at home. If child brings money for snacks, check it in with front desk.
PAC Meeting Minutes
Want to know what is going on around the district?? Check out the monthly PAC meeting minutes for the inside scoop! Here are the meeting minutes from last March:
- AppleSeed Parents Night Out – April 26th, 2019
- MAP Testing Window (3rd and 4th Grade) – April 29, 2019 – May 24, 2019
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week – May 6, 2019 – May 10, 2019
- Spirit Day – Class Color Day – Friday, May 10, 2019
- FHPS Half Day – AM Only (11:55 am Dismissal) – Friday, May 10, 2019
- 4th Grade Send Off – Monday, May 20, 2019
- Walk A Thon – Thursday, May 23, 2019
- FHPS No School (Memorial Day) – Monday, May 27, 2019
- STEAM workshop (4th grade only) – Thursday, May 30